Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

technical question

We used to be able to look at or track our posts simply by clicking on our username (profile). But since the "update" I can't do that. Does anyone know of a way to find our posts? Sometimes I don't make it to the site for a couple of days and I can't remember what I posted. (insert getting old joke here.) Thanks for any help!

I have no problems finding my past posts on the *Forum Search,* I just typed my username and the length of time (past 30 days/ past year, etc.) and all my post came up. You do have to use the *Forum* search tab NOT the *User* tab that seems to be not functioning but the latter works just fine.

I've noticed that I can see very limited profiles on everyone, just when a poster was registered and the number of posts. I have a couple of guesses what might be wrong..

When the last update was done, I wonder could the web master was trying to make a more secure forum for its members, letting the site give out as little member info as possible. In doing so, left the *User* tab in place even though not functionial was easier than rewritting code.

The second thought is that there is a malfunction on the website, in that case if it is, I never thought I would hear myself say, *I love it!* Got better security in the tradeoff. :)

Bottom line *I'm NOT complaining!*

> {quote:title=hamradio wrote:}{quote}I have no problems finding my past posts on the *Forum Search,* I just typed my username and the length of time (past 30 days/ past year, etc.) and all my post came up. You do have to use the *Forum* search tab NOT the *User* tab that seems to be not functioning but the latter works just fine.

>

Thanks for that tip.

I rarely have any need to access my own old posts but have friends here on the Boards and like to make sure I don't miss any of their posts.