Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GIPPER

MOVIE SCRAMBLE

On 5/20/2018 at 5:06 PM, starliteyes said:

Springtime in the Rockies

Next:  ITERNTANS AYDL

No idea. Maybe a hint, like which year it's from..?

I know the second word is LADY.

20 minutes ago, starliteyes said:

It's a 1935 Universal release.

TRANSIENT LADY. Never heard of it and I love Gene Raymond.

NEXT:

LTHSESUR  LEEPPO

On 6/1/2018 at 9:35 PM, starliteyes said:

Prince Valiant

Next:  PTSSSEHHORORA

I think it has the word 'horse' in it. But I can't figure out the rest. 

Maybe a clue?

1 hour ago, TopBilled said:

I think it has the word 'horse' in it. But I can't figure out the rest. 

Maybe a clue?

Sorry, TB, it doesn't have the word 'horse' in it.  It is 2 words merged together as one word and the word would probably make one think that this film is a western, but it's actually an adventure film from the late 30's.

15 hours ago, starliteyes said:

Sorry, TB, it doesn't have the word 'horse' in it.  It is 2 words merged together as one word and the word would probably make one think that this film is a western, but it's actually an adventure film from the late 30's.

Thanks but I am still drawing a blank. Hopefully someone else will come along and be able to answer it.

7 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Thanks but I am still drawing a blank. Hopefully someone else will come along and be able to answer it.

Let's give it a little bit more time and, if no one gets it, I'll post something else.

6 minutes ago, starliteyes said:

Let's give it a little bit more time and, if no one gets it, I'll post something else.

Okay, sounds good.

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2018 at 5:48 PM, starliteyes said:

I don't think anyone's going to get it. It's difficult to get because there aren't many vowels in it. At least that's the problem I am having with it.

19 hours ago, TopBilled said:

I don't think anyone's going to get it. It's difficult to get because there aren't many vowels in it. At least that's the problem I am having with it.

Okay, I surrender.  The answer was SHARPSHOOTERS.  Let's see if this next one is any easier:

TSAWTEEESHR

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, starliteyes said:

Okay, I surrender.  The answer was SHARPSHOOTERS.  Let's see if this next one is any easier:

TSAWTEEESHR

I don't know. Maybe it would help to just do stuff TCM shows. Because these obscure B films that never turn up anywhere are ones that most of us have never heard of before. They'd probably never cross our minds, and without any clues to go on, where we would start learning about them? I don't think this game is supposed to be so challenging, but what do I know! LOL

4 hours ago, TopBilled said:

I don't know. Maybe it would help to just do stuff TCM shows. Because these obscure B films that never turn up anywhere are ones that most of us have never heard of before. They'd probably never cross our minds, and without any clues to go on, where we would start learning about them? I don't think this game is supposed to be so challenging, but what do I know! LOL

Actually this movie is one that TCM has shown on a number of occasions, and it's not a B movie either.

4 minutes ago, starliteyes said:

Actually this movie is one that TCM has shown on a number of occasions, and it's not a B movie either.

Okay, thanks. I will shut up and quit while I'm behind. LOL

• Haha 1