Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question About Ernest Borgnine?

I have a question about Enest Borgnine? I remember a scene from a film that I believe that he was in. It took palce in NYC subaway station, I thought that Enest Borgnine was going to jump onto the tracks just as the train was speeding into the station! I thought that it might have been Marty but I remember seeing it on TMC not to long ago and did not see that scene. Could it have been another film? *Can really use your help*!

Sprocket Man - what an interesting story, thanks for sharing it with us. And thanks to Ernest Borgnine for signing the apron and sharing his stories about the film. I am thankful he is still with us and hope TCM does another interview with him. I really enjoyed when Robert Osborne interviewed Ernest Borgnine a few years ago.

PAY OR DIE was one of my favorite movies on WOR's Million Dollar Movie. The image of the little girls at the San Gennaro festival that opens the picture has stayed with me for decades.

Here's a page that pays tribute to the real Joseph Petrosino:

http://www.odmp.org/officer/10600-lieutenant-giuseppe-joseph-petrosino

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Info on Joseph Petrosino. The last time I remember seeing this film was on my old B&W Zenith. I am a new member to TMC, I tried to suggest this movie. How does suggest this movie work, Is there any other way of trying to get Pay Or Die to be seen?