Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
easterlingnurse

Rita Wilson......Temporary Host

REFRESHING!! Ms. Wilson is the most refreshing temporary host that has been on in months! I will be very glad when Mr Osborne returns next week, but she is most entertaining! Thank you, Ms. Wilson!

She's wonderful. I think TCM should offer her a regular spot. She's funny, she can do this very well and she's gorgeous. Hire her permanently, TCM!

Agree. She's nailed it. Totally relaxed, knows how to read and deliver a line and make it interesting, not moving her hands excessively, looks like she's enjoying it at the same time. A great choice for this holiday week.

I have only heard one of her introductions. I mean that literally as I heard it while my back was to the television and I did not have an opportunity to turn around before the movie started.

What I heard was a bright and cheerful person who conveyed a sense of warmth and heightened interest in the movie.

I think she will do an excellent job as a guest host and I hope TCM can find other projects to keep her with us.

GREAT to see Rita introducing Down Argentine Way and other cinematic treasures! Her super smile, easy and friendly way could not have been a better way to start the show! Thank you!

In a word, GREAT! I hope we see more of her in the future.........

Yeah, I mentioned in another thread what a terrific job I felt she did. Seemed to have more zest and enthusiasm than so many of the other. Plus the best legs of any guest host! ;)

As a fellow Greek-American Rita does me proud. After attending a function with other Greek Americans the crowd went wild when she go up to do the Zorba dance. Yasoo Rita!

> {quote:title=thestick wrote:}{quote}I would like to see Rita as a guest programmer again. She seems very bright and witty.

So, you're sayin' Tom Hanks looked for more than just a pretty face in a wife, eh stick?! ;)

I couldn't agree more with the general consensus in the thread. Rita was by far the best guest host during RO's absence in my book too!

> {quote:title=finance wrote:}{quote}There's a reasonable chance that I may never read your book. :)

EVEN if I pay ya to PROOFREAD the sucker????

(...yeah, I know...NOW I've got your attention, don't I?!!!) ;)

I don't know about legs. Despite her stumbling, Lorraine's legs looked

mighty fine, and Rita's cleavage was a lot more impressive than the

Mankman's.