Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alec Baldwin NORMAL thread!

Skyfall12

Not to shock everybody, but I have NO negative comments to leave about Alec Baldwin. On the contrary. Alec is in several of my favorite movies. "Great Ball of Fire", "The Hunt for Red October", "The Aviator" etc. In my opinion he is an underrated comedic actor. I have seen enough of his SNL appearances to know. That Schweddy Balls sketch is a classic.

My reason for posting this thread is I wanted everybody to know that among Alec Baldwin's talents are he was blessed with a GREAT narrative voice. I have two NFL DVD's that he narrates (the Jets Super Bowl and the Redskins 1983 Super Bowl). If I had a voice like Alec Baldwin I guess I could narrate these great programs.

TCM is my favorite station, I have a lot of respect for Robert and Ben as for Alec I hope I never see him on TCM again. He really made a disgrace of himself this time by thinking he is better than us plain people the very same people who made him. Does he know we can undo his fame and fortune? He really should be ashamed of himself but he is not he has shamed us by making us think we are beneath him. But little does he know what the people think of him now. And it's all a big joke to him. Are we stupid as he claims.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings