Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bogart Vs.The Paperboy

Bolesroor

Thanks to all those who Private Messaged me... I guess I'm finally ready to reveal my new project. It's a spec-script I'm writing called "Bogart Vs The Paperboy," and it's gonna be dynamite! Humprey Bogart stars as Lenny Bogart, a slight variation on his actual persona. He's a crusty husband and father in a Los Angeles suburb, going through struggles with his unfaithful wife and dyslexic son, when one day a new paperboy takes over Bogart's route.

Naturally, Lenny despises the nine year old brat. They engage in a series of subtle psychological terrors: The Paperboy hangs the paper from Bogey's flagpole, Bogey lets the air out of the Paperboy's bicycle tires and the boy blows out his kneecaps riding down the hill... When Bogey gets the Sunday times and finds the funny papers are missing he slaps the paperboy silly, nearly ruining the neighborhood block party.

Eventually the paperboy goes missing, and we as an audience don't know if Bogie offed him and buried him under the tool shed or the kid just split town. Or is the boy trying to frame Bogie for the murder as the ultimate act of revenge? I'm kind of stuck here... I would love to hear any ideas/ suggestions from experts on the topic like the people here. Thanks for your help!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings