Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How Do We Find Alec Baldwin Threads?

darkblue

Skyfall12 attempted to start a nice thread complimentary to the talents of Mr. Baldwin but TCM Administration quickly shut it down saying:

*another topic about Alec Baldwin isn't really necessary when there are literally dozens already.*

> I typed 'Baldwin' into the search box up at the right corner but no threads resulted from the search. What am I doing wrong?

Dark,

On the main page of the Forums, at the top, is the Search box for the Forums.

It says: Search All Forums

You type the keyword you are looking for in there and it should bring up threads for that keyword, if there are any.

Hey dark! Just a little caveat here about doin' this whole TCM search thing on your computer....

NEVER perform this function on your laptop AFTER the Flight Attendant has closed the cabin door and the Captain is waiting for pushback clearance from the tower!

(...just thought you'd like to learn from "other peoples'" mistakes here, THAT'S all!) ;)

:^0

> {quote:title=darkblue wrote:}{quote}How about on a Greyhound? I don't get on aeroplanes, ay.

>

>

>

>

> Is TCM Administration the equivlent of a flight attendant?

>

Re "on a Greyhound"...well JUST be sure he's friendly BEFORE you climb on ANY dog's back, dude!

And re the TCM Admin bein' "the equivilent of a F/A"...THAT I'm not sure about, 'cause I've never watched Michael the TCM Admin around here do that whole "This is how you folks who for whatever reason have never fastened a seat belt in your life, do it" thing.

(...let alone that whole oxygen mask thing they do!!!)

> {quote:title=darkblue wrote:}{quote}

> I would never get on a dog.

Soooo, you're sayin' all those stories you've told about closin' time at your favorite bar are ALL LIES???!!!

> {quote:title=darkblue wrote:}{quote}

>

> I wondered about the other comparison because flight attendants have the authority to shut activity down - like TCM Administartion.

>

Well, after the above "closin' time" joke of mine here, I guess we'll soon see about THAT, eh?! ;)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings