Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need title for film clip in TCM Remembers montage

firefly192

In the two clips for Cliff Robertson, what film is the second one from? It is in black-and-white and you see a man from behind, and a woman's bare arms come out on either side of him and embrace him.

It's a great shot and I'd love to know what film that is.

Thank you!

I don't know the title, and I don't think I saw that film, but for others, maybe they'll recognize it: It's a scene of Cliff Robertson walking directly away from the camera, with a lake on the left and a grass lawn on the right, maybe some kind of park. I think he had on some kind of black overcoat. He's walking toward the lady. We don't see the lady, we just see her arms wrap around his shoulders at the end of the clip, while we are still viewing him from the back.

> {quote:title=scsu1975 wrote:}{quote}

> That doesn't even look like Cliff Robertson. It looks like a scene that was just thrown into the montage - there are a few other scenes thrown into the montage which don't seem to relate to any of the deceased persons.

I was just going to say that, too. The clip may not actually be from a Cliff Robertson movie.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings