Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for the name of a movie

lottoguy54

*Back to the mid 60's or early 70's me and my brother and friends see a Western at a local theater but don't remember the name of it. We have been try to remember this for many years now i thoought this might just help us find out.*

*From what we can remember of the movie it invloved Indian,blue and red coats fighting against each other what made this movie stand out in our minds was how the indians got around on the rocks. They would yell ayee ayee ayee ayyeee and sort of jump from rock to rock to us it seemed like they were flying.*

*This was long ago and we get older we don't remember much about the movie but this not even who was in it. We thought about different movies but not the right on.*

*If anyone has an idea what the name is please let me know*

*Thanks*

I think the movie you are looking for might be `THUNDER IN THE SUN`staring Jeff Chandler and Susan Hayward. Its a story of a wagon train of `Basques`who have immigrated from Spain and are on their way to California to plant vineyards. On their way they are attacked by Indians and fight back by bouncing around on the mountain sides shrieking their Basque war cries. I haven`t seen this film for decades, but it would be fun to revisit.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings