Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mosetta

to request a movie

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE MOVIE 1955 UNTAMED WITH SUSAN HAYWOOD AND TYRONE POWER TO BE ON TCM.LAST TIME I SAW THE MOVIE WAS SEPT 2011.mosettap

I would love for you to show "This Happy Feeling" with Debbie Reynolds and John Saxon.   Such a great movie but it cannot be purchased. 

I wish TCM would show ONE NIGHT OF LOVE with Grace Moore.  This is indisputably one of the finest musicals ever filmed.  Previous airings on TCM has been marred by the soundtrack being out of sync.  Please fix the audio track and show this fabulous film as it should be seen!

Three movies I would love to see:  "The Warrior's Husband" 1933, "Montpi" - 1957 (German- English subtitles) & "Whistle Down the Wind- 1961

I would love to see TOMORROW IS FOREVER with Orson Wells and Claudette Colbert. It is a wonderful classic and a favorite of mine. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Lisa Erdman said:

I would like to see the movie schedule

If you're asking about the TCM schedule, google tcm.com, click on it,  it will take you to the tcm schedule, daily or monthly

It would be great if TCM would show both ' Madame Sousatzka' with Shirley MacLaine., and 'A Guide for the Married Man' with Walter Matthau.     Many Thanks...

How about A Dispatch From Reuters and Dr. Ehrlich's Magic Bullet both with Edward G. Robinson?

I would like to see 1948   The Portrait of Jennie starring Jennifer Jones, Joseph Cotten, and Ethel Barrymore 

What happened with showing Three Cheers for the Irish movie you used to

show on St. Patrick’s Day?  I always enjoyed this movie.  It is a good old fashioned movie.

DR. EHRLICH'S MAGIC BULLET

We would LOVE to see this film! My 99 y.o. dad loves it and there aren't any DVDs with captions. You ALWAYS have captioning! THANK YOU!!

THE VALLEY OF DECISION

My 99 y.o. dad has been hoping to see this film. There are no DVDs with captions. You always have them - we are SO grateful to you!

10 hours ago, AliceJane said:
DR. EHRLICH'S MAGIC BULLET

We would LOVE to see this film! My 99 y.o. dad loves it and there aren't any DVDs with captions. You ALWAYS have captioning! THANK YOU!!

According to TCM's database -  Dr. Ehrich's Magic Bullet will be shown -  Thursday, May 28 @ 3:30am. 

Since many of us have decided to follow advice and stay at home as much as possible, some uplifting films would be about right, right now. Instead of showing Hamlet, how about some Doris Day films like With Six You Get Eggroll, Doris/Rock films, some Haley Mills films like The World of Henry Orient, The Trouble With Angels, The Parent Trap. How about A Date With Judy.  The Court Jester. C'mon programmers, some cheerful stuff is called for to mix in the rotation.  TCM, do your part to uplift the spirits of your Loyal Customers.Thanks

• Like 1