Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Searching for a title? Can you help?

Jodelle

Last year around this time I saw a movie about an elderly gent that would take up residence in the homes of the wealthy that would winter in their southern homes. He came in through the fence to the property and stayed in the home alone, until many others joined him through the Christmas season. There was a bit about some post war vets that needed housing, and then the real owners daughter ended up staying there anonymously bringing her father and her mother there to see how the house was run in their absence.

I only got to see parts of film but did not catch the title.

If any one knows the name of this movie, it would be a gift to share it with me.

Thank you in advance, and Happy Holidays!

OH MY GOSH HOW WONDERFUL!!!

I can not THANK YOU ENOUGH.

Isn't it the best flick... so fun!!

Perfect for the Holidays!

Now I can let my husband see for himself what I have tried to have him visualize for a year!

Thank You, again.

HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAY TO YOU AND YOURS>

I saw the film again last week, but I can't ever remember the title. It takes me about 30 seconds to remember "5th Avenue", but I never can think of the rest of it.

Anyway, let's ask Jodelle if she will come back and post some more messages about movies that she likes.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings