Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Merry Christmas to everyone at TCM!

filmlover

Thank you for another year of superb movies and wonderful specials. Thank you to Robert Osborne (we are so glad to have you back). Thank you, Ben M. (and Happy Hanukkah). Thank you, everyone at TCM from Charlie to Genevieve to, well, EVERYONE. You are all much thought of here at filmlover's place and you are my extended family. A toast to you all.

Thank you to every single person (TCM staff and temps), who worked on this year's film festival. It was even better than last year's.

And to our mods here on the TCM Message Board, thanks for keeping everything going.

And thank you, fellow posters. Sometimes we get on each other's nerves, but we are all film fans, and that is what really matters. I wish you all the best for the holidays.

Merry Christmas, all,

filmlover

Merry Christmas TCM staff and fellow message boarders!

I know we complain about this and that a lot on these boards, but TCM is the best network around and the only reason I still have Directv! I think this past year's programming was one of the best and this past month has been especially good!

Merry Christmas to the wonderful TCM staff, without whom, there would be no channel. They work hard to bring us the goods and while complaints tend to run rampant from time to time, it's nice to take a moment to appreciate all the hard work they do so that we can enjoy the movies and the original productions.

So, Merry Christmas to Robert O (it is so wonderful to have you back), Ben M, Alec B, Tom Brown, Charlie, Genevieve, Scott, Pola, Sean, Heather and everyone else from the front office to behind the camera to those who work the Film Festival and the Cruise, a bajillion thanks for all you do and may your holidays be bright with joy and happiness!

*MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to:*

*The executive managment of Time Warner, it's CEO Jeffrey Bewkes, to TCM management and the web administrator and finally to the esteemed readership of these message boards and their participants, from whose contributions and interactions I learn so much and am so enriched by throughout the year!*

*The best of wishes to all!*

> {quote:title=metsfan wrote:}{quote}Merry Christmas to all the members of this forum and the TCM staff. Thanks for keeping the classics alive and bringing joy to those that enjoy them.

ITA...Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to all the posters on these Message Boards and all the TCM staff!

Needless to say, if my cable did not offer TCM, I would have no need for television at all. Thanks for many, many hours of relaxing and intelligent entertainment.

Now, on to *Make Way for Tomorrow* - which is as good for year-end reflection as *A Christmas* *Carol*.

Have a happy holidays folks! There is only one holiday left to celebrate this year, New Year's Eve. There are some great applications for New Year's Eve that can give smartphone consumers an edge in buzzing in the New Year. Article source: Get ready for the New Year with these apps. Cheers to New Year and new opportunities that's coming our way.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings