Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Here

RosalyndDoneghy

Yes, welcome to the site and happy new year. I have been here a few years now and I love it. First one learns a lot about classic movies. Now compared to the average Joe I'm an expert of films from the 30 - 60 but once I got here I found a lot of people with more knowledge than me. So one learns a lot about movies they were NOT aware of, or gets insight into a film they have seen.

Second everyone has an opinion. So it is interesting to heard what other classic movie fans like or dislike. Yea, like any family we have disagreements but typically they are keep under control.

Welcome aboard, Rosalynd. To help ease your transition from the normal world around you to the more (ahem) focused world of TCM addicts, here are our two most important rules to remember:

1. Barbara Stanwyck is our Official Goddess. No backtalk on this one.

2. And remember that beyond that one point of no dispute, everyone's always right.

Hello Rosalynd. Welcome aboard! You are not alone....I am a new member too. Dargo welcomed me. I wanted to join this site 5 years ago but never took the time until Nov. I am a classic Movie nut. I love silent movies-early 1990's Movies. I am also a BBC mini series nut. It's wonderful talking with other experts about your passion for Classic Movies. What a great site. Make sure not to post extra large pics. because I'm guilty of posting super extra large pics so that others could print them and enjoy but I guess the large pics take up too much space. lol Happy New Year to you and your precious love ones.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings