Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

movie title

scooplyon

In the late 1960's or early 1970's I watched a movie with my mother that was one of her all time favorites. When it was broadcast on TV for the first time, she made dinner early and then made all of us sit down and watch it together. She's in her 90's now and cannot remember it, but scenes from it still haunt me. What I remember is this: A man and woman (in my head, the man looks like Carey Grant but not positive) are living in a quiet American neighborhood. He gets a letter or phone call and all of a sudden they have to go on the run. It seems like he had a walking cane that was special or something and I remember then running on a railroad track. I think it was in black and white. Does anyone have a clue about the movie I'm talking about? I have remembered many others we have watched together but not this one and it bugs the #### out me. I am hoping someone can help me out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings