Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Movie Is It?

bmajor

Wife plots to frame her husband for murder (her or her boyfriend's).

Husband foils the plot and instead sets wife up for boyfriend's murder.

I think husband actually kills boyfriend. A video taped message has an important role.

Saw it on TV more than 15 years ago.

In response to bmajor, could it be that this movie is "Malice"? It starred Alec Baldwin, Nicole Kidman, and Bill Pullman and I think it was done in '95. I think that Baldwin and Kidman murdered Pullman and then Baldwin double-crossed Kidman to frame her for the murder. I may have this plot all screwed up, but this might be the movie you saw.

• 2 months later...

> {quote:title=bagladymimi wrote:}{quote}In response to bmajor, could it be that this movie is "Malice"? It starred Alec Baldwin, Nicole Kidman, and Bill Pullman and I think it was done in '95. I think that Baldwin and Kidman murdered Pullman and then Baldwin double-crossed Kidman to frame her for the murder. I may have this plot all screwed up, but this might be the movie you saw.

With all due respect to [~bagladymimi] this sounds more like the remake of *Dial M for Murder* than *Malice*. The husband does kill the lover in that one. I never saw the ending as it came nowhere close to the original. Michael Douglas and Gwyneth Paltrow

*Malice* is a remake of *The Operation* with the co-ed murders thrown in to pad the plot. It's the one where Alec Baldwin Makes his "I am God" declaration. The ending is different and more satisfying than in the first version. If I'm wrong, let me know. It won't be the first time.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings