Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All the PBS stations where I live have been very busy rerunning Season 1 in anticipation of the premiere of Season 2, sometimes with all four episodes running consecutively. Maybe you could still catch an airing. Don't know about where to find it online, so I guess I'm not really answering your question.

thank you!

I know but I kept missing it

and here in canada you cannot watch it online

I did end up renting the whole first season and I read online somewhere I think it was Mndb that the tv version some scenes are edited out so it is better to see the dvd

I am just in love with all the characters

bravo ... well done

Yes Indeed "Downtown Abbey is a wonderful and enjoyable series! I truly enjoyed Season 1. I need to Rent Season 2 from NetFlix. [Hugh Bonneville|http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0095017/] is a phenomenal actor, he was so darn funny and witty in "Notting Hill" as William Thacker's buddy Bernie. Thanks for this thread Kasloves because I need Dowtown Abbey Season 2. I love the Brits and their phenomenal acting and mini series. The Best...Bar Non. Better than these ridiculous cheap reality shows.

When I lived in London in early 70s, I became a huge fan of Upstairs Downstairs - (just received the 40th anniversary DVD set for my birthday.) That series was basically a TV play - in studio. With Downton Abbey it's a whole new world with location filming, and of course I'm hooked. It's kind of Upstairs Downstairs for a new generation, and so much more! Love it!