Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for an old movie : 3 unlikely schoolgirls become friends

lindaar

I once saw an old B&W movie about 3 girls who meet in school. One of the girls is the "bad" girl. They become friends, and later in life, one of the good girl's life takes a turn for the worse. The bad girl is now a responsible and caring women, and holds the three together. But, alas, no one can help the women who took the wrong path.

I do not know the name of this movie, or who stars in it. If anyone can help me find the name of this film, please post.

thanks,

okay, now I will give a bit more info on what I remember. The bad girl smokes cigarettes in school, so of course, the other 2 girls don't like her. I believe that the 2 girls defend the "bad" girl in school against bullies, and they somehow all become friends. One of the good girls, becomes an alcholic and either dies of it, or commits suicide. The bad girl turned good, tries to save her with the help of some old love interest. I can't remember anymore. I hope that there is enough info to find this film.

If this is 3 on a match, please post.

Thanks

Definitely *Three On A Match* . The good one in school turns out to be the bad one. She marries a wealthy lawyer, she and the lawyer have a son. She then has an affair with a gangster.The one who was bad in school and turns out to be the good one, falls in love with the lawyer and takes care of the bad one's son. The bad one's son is kidnapped, by the bad ones gangster boyfriend.

To save her son in the end she commits suicide by jumping out of a window. I really do think it's *Three On A Match* . It's not scheduled in the next few months on TCM, but I sometimes can find old films at my local library.

Thank you so much. I saw this film about 20 years ago. I really enjoyed it, and I have not seen it since. Now I have an idea of what I am looking for.

I am so happy about the message board. Thanks again for your help. I will certainly use this site again for my next unknown movie question.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings