Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Absolutely cannot remember title!

NiqueGata

I think the film is 60's or 70's... I'm going by what I think I remember the clothes looked like lol. Definitely British. I remember a group of children and I believe the mother was dead. I think the kids had her body in a shed or something outside of the house. There was a man who came to the house often, may have been a doctor.

I know its not much to go on, I saw this on tcm years ago. Any possible titles would be helpful! :)

In response to NiqueGata, the title of the film you are looking for is "Our Mother's House". Dirk stars as the long lost father who comes home to find the mother has died. He is not a nice guy. I will not reveal more because you ought to see it again. This was made in 1967, produced by Allied Films and distributed by MGM. It has the look of a totally British production, but it was made in America with probably a mostly British cast! You might be able to find this at Netflix or Blockbuster. It is a really good movie - I had not planned to watch it all, but couldn't leave the screen. Enjoy!!!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings