Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

***ASK MONGO***

Dear Mongo:

I'm brand new to the TCM string and was wondering if you could help me with my search. I'm looking for contact info for ANN SAVAGE. I want to send her a fan letter. I've contacted all the noir sites, including Art Lyons and Eddie Muller sites. No luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

HI Mongo,

I've been having techincal problems with my log-in to my private message box for most of the entire afternoon and evening. Everything else seems to be working fine except this one section of my thread. If you can, please forward info using the home email I left for you yesterday. In the meanwhile I'll continue to see if I can open message box. Sorry to be so much trouble! Many thanks.

Another method, Ms. ****, would be to click on "mongo"'s name on his post. This will take you to his profile. Then you click onto "send private message" and it will automatically be addressed correctly. Note: You must be logged in to the Forums for this to work properly.

> Dear Mongol!

>

> Mongo you may ask any question about any movie, and

> expect a well-considered and informative reply.

>

> Mongol, on the other hand, is an expert on the John

> Wayne film THE CONQUEROR, and nothing else.

Maybe it is none of my business but, "To Err is Human, to Forgive is Divine". Can't you just bypass a "Typos" every once in awhile?

Bartlett

> "Maybe it is none of my business but, "To Err is Human, to Forgive is Divine". Can't you just bypass a "Typos" every once in awhile?

Bartlett

Not if there's a joke in it.

Loosen up. "

CS, I would never judge you too harshly; you obviously Khan help yourself!

I'm new at this, so please forgive me if i'm not doing this right. I would like to know the status of the 1936 MGM movie, "The Voice of Bugle Ann." I have tried unsuccessfully to find a DVD or VHS copy, so i wonder if it is one of those that has rotted in the can.

Thanks

Grubworm, you did everything just right. The movie about the pooch "The Voice of Bugle Ann" is not available on VHS or DVD at the moment.

However, the film has been shown on TCM a few times and I expect it will air again. Keep your eyes on the monthly schedules.