Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Name? at the end house burns, doll on bed, painting of woman bleeds

Franxx0

I remember watching this thriller thar had a little girl with a doll in a big house. There was someone after her or her doll and the end had her doll on her bed and the house was burining. There was a huge painting of a woman and the painting started to bleed..Help!

It maybe"Lady in White" with Alex Rocco 1988 PLOT: .On Halloween 1962, a 12-year-old Frankie is locked in the school cloakroom where he encounters the spirit of a young girl who was one of several children murdered there years earlier. With help from the little girl and her mother--the ghostly Lady in White--Frankie must attempt to bring the killer to justice. Lukas Haas, Len Cariou, Alex Rocco, Katherine Helmond star in this atmospheric supernatural chiller.

> {quote:title=Franxx0 wrote:

> }{quote}I remember watching this thriller thar had a little girl with a doll in a big house. There was someone after her or her doll and the end had her doll on her bed and the house was burining. There was a huge painting of a woman and the painting started to bleed..Help!

I was watching PICTURE MOMMY DEAD again last night and am pretty well convinced that's the movie you asked about. And as you can see, someone else has now also agreed.

The movie is on YouTube.

You can check it out there. Here's Part One:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdI4UsB1tV4

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings