Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Glitches in movies

lindsay

Over in the thread about the Alastair Sim Christmas Carol, I found out that the movie has a glitch: Toward the end, a stage hand appears in a mirror.

I never see glitches. I could probably get all the way through Plan Nine from Outer Space without seeing them.

My question: what are some other movie glitches of the "stage hand in the mirror" variety? I promise you, every one of them will be new to me.

The theatrical release of "Saturday Night Fever" (1977) near the end where Stephanie lets John Travolta into her apartment (commenting on the attempted rape), I saw an overhead microphone. I stayed for a second viewing after telling the manager about this mistake. He was not one bit happy, lol.

"Madeline" (1998), while Miss Clavel was ringing the door bell to make a toolbox peace offering. When the door opens, you can see the camera floodlight and when pausing can see the head of one of the crew.

"The Count of Monte Cristo" (2002) while on the cliffs of the Chateau, there are airplane contrails.

"Annie" (1982) watching the movie "Camille" 2 years *before* it was made and while looking down from the helicopter (IN 1933? I don't think so) you can see the slots in the miniature movie set for the cars. Leapin' lizards, a $40 million dollar budget and that's the best they could do?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings