Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name of musical, wartime

clerkerk

I'm trying to figure out the name of a musical that played on tcm in Oct/Nov 2010. It didn't have any really notable celebs that I can recall. The basic story is there are a group of young men in a military academy preparing to graduate. One of the trainees is secretly married & about to have a baby which needs to be kept under wraps until he graduates. There's the "bad" trainee that secretly sabotages their superior's hair dye & it changes into a weird color. A few of the trainees get into trouble for staying out past their curfew at a young lady's home and they are punished with doing "walks" every evening for several months. Another trainee falls for the General's daughter and she disguises her name so none of the trainees know who she really is, but her girlfriends know...I know this sounds scattered, but it's what I can piece together. And they sing a song with a native american warrior statue...

If someone can help, I'd really apreciate it! My son loves the film & I'd like to try to get a copy.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings