Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ah, Gaslight.

JonnyGeetar

Gregory, Gregory- my darling, my all...Forgeeve me Gregory. I have lost the cameo that you have geeven me...No no, don't be angry Gregory, you musn't be angry! No, no, don't call that girl in here to ask her about it Gregory: she despises me so. No, no, Gregory: no!

Gregory: leesten to me! I do hear footsteps in the attic, I do remember Joseph Cotten coming by earlier tonight, I did see the gas go down but most of all...

I SEEM TO RECALL GASLIGHT BEING ON 17 TIMES IN THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS. And here it is, on the schedule for today, January 17th...and was eet not just on earlier theese month?

Oh Gregory, Gregory, Gregory!!!!!!!

Am I truly insane, or is the gas still on?

> {quote:title=Sepiatone wrote:}{quote}Er, I do NOT ree-call zee Gaslight being on airliaire ziss mahnth. Pear-hahps you are meez-taken?

> Zair, zair, take eet eezee. pearhahps you may need a nahp?

> Zeepiatone

It aired on January 4 at 8pm Eastern time as the first SOTM film featuring Angela Lansbury.

• 3 weeks later...

I love angela Lansbury and was so happy to see the repeat of her interview with Robert the other week. Wouldn't it be great if TCM could arrange for her to do another interview bringing us up to date?

Watching "Dorian" now--another classic that I watch every time it is shown.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings