Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is TCM Streaming?

possumdog7

I just got a ROKU device and between it and my Kindle I'm getting everything I need/want, news, weather, media, ect. to drop my satellite server. That is everything except TCM. I'd gladly pay for a TCM feed. Is TCM streaming and if so where and how can I link up with a TCM feed?

Possumdog,

Unfortunately, no TCM does not have a streaming service. This is likely because of the contracts with the various studios/distributors from whom TCM rents the films they broadcast and the cost of setting up a streaming service which is not cheap.

Perhaps in the future, TCM might be able to stream its content but probably not in the foreseeable future.

I logged into the forum to ask this same question. I would pay for a monthly TCM subscription for a "netflix-esque" experience. I'm sure I'm not the only one!!

We're cancelling our cable because we usually watch everything either online or on NetFlix, and TCM is linked to a VERY high tier... which is, unfortunately, not worth paying $100/month for!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings