Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lanetemple

A WESTERN PAINTING.

Good Eve'in Everybody!!!

Please forgive my butting in here but I can see that there are several members here who have considerable knowledge of the WESTERN genre so maybe one or a few members can HELP me. I am looking for someone, an artist or a old time actor, who would do my painting. The image involves something that happened on a "Western movie set" when the cameras were NOT rolling.

Thank you for any help.

Ah!.....the THRILL of it ALL!!!!

lanetemple

HOWDY ericwells,

At least you had the common courtesy to repond to my Thread and you're welcome and I hope this Site will be a pleasant experience for you.

By the way, I have been following up on the person who could do my WESTERN PAINTING. Ideally it should be done by actor Rod Taylor and he's an EXCELLENT artist. Also Buck Taylor does some wonderful Western art Also, Bob Boze Bell knows what a canvas is for.

All the Best!

Ah!......the THRILL of it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanetemple

>No HELP around here a'tall....thanks for NOTHING.......

Well, how many thousands of dollars are you willing to pay for a commissioned painting by a professional artist?

What I think people need to see is your money first.

HOWDY Fred C. Dobbs,

First of all, I like your name.

Secondly, you asked a very good question and I will answer it. If I get my art CONCEPT painted one of the provisions will be that I title the art work and write a VERY brief caption on it I would pay about $1,500--$ 2, 000 to get that done and I would give ALL the rights to the artist after the art work is done. However, the artist has to be the right person and ideally he or she should have worked in a few Westerns.

Thanks for your interest.

All the Best!

Ah!.....the THRILL of it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanetemple