Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't locate when a movie for TCM will schedule air date..

Chauncey

There used to be an area within the site here .. if you typed in the name of the movie it would tell you if it is *scheduled or not* .. If it was scheduled .. you could *set a reminder* fro your self no to miss it ...

Is it no longer available or am I looking i nthe wrong places .. after many many many minutes I decided to post here for an amswer back .....

Chauncey - you just need to search the TCM database. It is in the upper right hand corner of the message board page here; there are 3 options TCMDb, Site,Shop - the button for TCMDb should be selected. Type in your film title, then you will get another page listing the matches; the first one should be 1.) Title Match. Click on the film title - the movie info then appears, and if the film is scheduled within the next 3 months, it should say so right under the title. Remind me option is next to date.If the film is not scheduled, you just won't see any dates.

For example, if you search NORTH BY NORTHWEST, you should find that the next showing is Feb 13th (again and again...) :)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings