Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can you find JIMMY?

pturman

Okay, let me start over:

Name the correct Jimmy Stewart movie based on the clue. If you are correct (after getting confirmation from the person who posted the clue), give a new clue to a new Jimmy Stewart movie. Hope this clears up the confusion.

Edited by: pturman on Jan 19, 2012 7:26 PM

> {quote:title=MontyC wrote:

> }{quote}IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

>

I wasn't thinking of that one.

I suppose in just about any movie in which Jimmy had a brother he would be the taller one.

I was thinking of a certain comedy film in which the contrast between tall Jimmy and his very short brother was such a memorable visual gag that one wonders if that was the only reason Jimmy and the other actor were cast in those roles in the film at all.

So, this one's still open...any guesses?

Actually, musicalnovelty, it's not open. :) If you read the original post, it says there is no right or wrong answer. Still don't know which movie you're referring to, so why don't you guess my movie & then give another clue to yours? Will that work?

Next: surprisingly good shot

After all the confusion, let's make a new rule: THERE IS A RIGHT ANSWER--which is the one the poster of the clue intended. Like other threads, wait to hear from the poster of the clue to see if you answered with the correct movie. After three days & no confirmation, thread open. I edited my original post to clear up any confusion (hopefully). And thanks for your message clueing me in, Lavendar. I'll do the first couple again to get it going (starting with Monty's clue).

Next: Surprisingly good shot

> {quote:title=FranklinPangborn wrote:

> }{quote}REAR WINDOW

>

Now that we're at a point with an answer but not another question, should we try to get my earlier one answered? The answer given was not the one I had in mind.

So, to hopefully get it over with, a clue:

It's an early one in Jimmy's career, in fact he's not even given onscreen billing in the film's credits.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings