Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vic Morrow Movies On Feb. 14?

RigbyMorrow

As a devout fan of Vic Morrow, I noticed that TCM has scheduled no movies on his bday Feb.14. I know that TCM can have some problems getting films from studios, but they showed Blackboard Jungle last summer so they could at least show that one. It is so sad that such a good actor had to die the way he did and now his talent is overlooked by so many. Anyone else with me in getting his movies shown on

I've sort of been a fan of Morrow's since his stint on TV's *Combat* series. I don't really know how many movies he was in, but the few I've seen showed he WAS a pretty talented guy. TCM has featured many a tribute to many a pissant talent, that the least they could do is honor someone who deserved better.

I'm WITH you!

Sepiatone

If they can't have a tribute for him on his birthday, Feb. 14th, how about having him as a Summer Under The Stars candidate? That would be nice. There are several movies that he starred in that I've never seen. Would love to see that film where he played Dutch Schultz and how about Men at War and King Creole and Cimarron to name a few. Morrow was phenomenal.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings