Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help, Please, Looking for a title of two movies.

oldtyme

There are two movies I have been trying to find out the title. The first one is about:

A man winning a million dollars and he can not tell anyone. He has a month to spend a certain amount of monie, can't remember the amount, and not have anything to show for it. He also can not gvie it away. The people around him thought that he was going crazy.

The second movie is about WWII. The only thing that I really remember about it is the ending. Where a unit was done fighting and walking I think down the road. They were wounded and tired. They were waling in line and passing fresh soldiers going to fight. They notice the emblem on their uniform and the new soldiers started whispering up and down the line as the word past of the men they were walking past. The others soldiers heard what they were saying and started to walk upright and proud. It gave them strength.

This is how I remember these movies. I'm hoping I got few of the details correct. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings