Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE KID FROM SPAIN?

infinite1

According to my DISH NETWORK DVR I recorded THE KID FROM SPAIN with EDDIE CANTOR. However, when I tried to watch it today I found TEXAS in it's place. The DISH NEWTWORK description still claims it was THE KID FROM SPAIN, but I couldn't find "hide nor hair" of EDDIE CANTOR or SPAIN. What happened? Am I the only one that noticed this?

Sounds like your Dish Network listings had the incorrect title. According to the TCM online schedule here, and also in their Now Playing guide, the films shown this morning were TEXAS (1941) at 3:00 a.m., then KID FROM TEXAS (1939) at 6:00 a.m.

I just looked at an old message board posting about January's schedule, and see that at one time Cantor's KID FROM SPAIN was listed, but it looks like TEXAS (1941) was aired instead. As we've all been warned here on the boards, the schedules are subject to change. Since I see TEXAS printed in the January Now Playing guide, this schedule change must have been made some time ago, as the NP guide for January was mailed out in the middle of December.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings