Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Long Lost Movie

tmovies

Does anyone know the proper procedure for tracking down an old movie that is not available for sale in its original, undubbed version? I'm desperate to find the movie So Little Time from 1952 (with Marius Goring), and the only version in existence anywhere is a German overdubbed one. I tried writing to the various people on German Amazon that were selling it, I tried writing to what I think is the company that sells the german dvd. I wrote to people that claimed to have taped it off broadcast tv, and to the pbs channels where they think they saw it. I even wrote to the bbc (its a british film). Does anyone anywhere have a method by which they get these ungettable flicks?

Welcome to the boards. I can't help you myself, but perhaps I can point you in the right direction.

There's web site in Britain http://britmovies.co.uk which has a large and very active online forum, much like this one. The people there are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. There are film enthusiasts from Europe and the U.S. on it too, If you ask your question there perhaps somebody can assist. Like the TCM boards, you will have to register to post, but it's free and painless. Good luck and let us know if how you make out.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings