Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK. Who has the best hair?

slaytonf

Repulsion being on tonight makes me think of it (conscious of the opportunity the title provides for commentary). Catherine Deneuve has always for me had the most luxuriant hair of any actress. I could not find a pic that does her justice. But here's one that comes close:

post.gif

Brigitte Bardot is a possible alternative:

post.gif

Or Jane Fonda:

post.gif

Any others? The topic is not limited to actresses, but it is limited to humans.

Rula Lenska.

This was a manufactured celebrity who had TV spots where she came on, announced her name and endorsed Alberto VO5 as if her endorsement meant something to a U.S. audience that never heard of her.

It turned into a running gag on Johnny Carson's show for a while.

Judy Garland Cira Wizard Of Oz.

More Reciently Keri Russel, (right before she cut it all off right before the turn of the century.)

Kat Dennings (Two Broke Girls)

Rebecca Gayheart (The Noxiema Girl In The 90's)

Wow, that was Catherine Deneuve?

I have to agree with those ladies gaga in 1947 over Joseph Cotten's waves. Wish I could post a picture of his wouldn't I like to wander around in that hair barefoot hair, but I don't know how. :x

Because I had the absolute very opposite, I was always envious of Jane Asher's hair in 1964.

OK, this is stretching the generations, but:

Raquel Welch in the '60's

Rita Hayworth in the '40's

Warren Beatty in the '70's

Victor Mature in the '40's and '50's

And darn it! I had to gaze at that photo of Bardot for 20 minutes before I noticed her HAIR!

Sepiatone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings