Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why are these movies unavailable?

Jerseyhater

Sally & St. Anne. Such a wonderful film with Ann Blyth, Edmund Gwen, & Hugh O'Brian. Nowhere to be found. I have requested this many times but to no avail. I would love to own this movie!

Also, Way Way Out with Jerry Lewis, Connie Stevens, Robert Morley. Only available on Amazon instant video. This is another film I would love to own.

Anyone have any info?

I wish I could help you, but more importantly, I wish I could help myself. I've been requesting and searching for years for the 1956 Frank Sinatra western titled "Johnny Concho". It is nowhere to be found. One would think that a Frank Sinatra movie that hasn't been released on Beta, VHS, DVD, or Blu-Ray would generate enough interest that the owners of the movies rights would want to make a profit and release it.

Try this link.

I've used them before. The films are pricey, but they will call you and tell you if they can access the film and copy it to dvd. http://www.movielead.com/.

I know they could access the two films I am seeking, but its not in the budget right now or I would do it.

If you don't mind spending the money, they may be able to get you that Sinatra film.

> {quote:title=Jerseyhater wrote:}{quote}

> Also, Way Way Out with Jerry Lewis, Connie Stevens, Robert Morley. Only available on Amazon instant video. This is another film I would love to own.

>

> Anyone have any info?

Yes....it is not "only" available from Amazon instant video. It is also available as a Region 2, PAL format German DVD which has four restored scenes originally cut from the American release (and the audio of those scenes are in German briefly). One has to have a multi-format, multi-region player or watch it on your computer...but there ARE DVD releases out there (one from a Spanish release also).

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings