Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Happened to the TCM catalogue?

Ladnod

I wonder if anyone knows why there appears to be no TCM catalogue this year? I always looked forward to the catalogue coming out at the beginning of the new year; but there appears to be no sign of it this year. Has there been a falling out between TCM and Movies Unlimited? Thanks for any information.

Don

You're right, I hadn't thought about it but I haven't seen any promos for it lately. I just tried TCM's shopping link and couldn't find it there either. Otherwise,TCM and Movies Unlimited seem to have the same relationship. Maybe with more people shopping online, they were no longer buying enough catalogues to make it worth the cost of making a customized TCM version anymore. It can't be cheap to produce those massive things.

If you really want one, you can get the 2012 Movies Unlimited edition directly from them, The content is the same except for the cover and a few pages that referred to TCM.

I'm just speculating about this. I hope TCM still does have their version and somebody there will let us know.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings