Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wallace Reid and then some

Wallace Reid

B-)

So within the last few years Wallace Reid's had 2 books written, been mentioned in multiple online articles about fallen idols. So any chance TCM with run some of his or Dorothy Davenports films?

I have multiple wallace Reid pictures so be sure to check them out, if anyone has some that they would like posted please let me know.

Several long lost Wallace Reid pictures turned up in New-Zealand, and Russia. Hopefully, at least one of these will surface soon. Maybe from Flicker Alley or someone. A number of Thomas Meighan, and Mae Murray films were also discovered. So far, nothing has really reached the public.

I did forget about THE AFFAIRS OF ANATOL. Even though Wallace Reid is not in it, It would be nice if TCM were able to show MISS LULU BETT. I like that film. Other Wallace Reid films that could be shown include, CARMEN (1915) and THE GOLDEN CHANCE (1916), both were released on DVD.

I thought I read that a print of VALLEY OF THE GIANTS (1919) was discovered among many silent films that were recently found in Russia.

Scottman,

Whoops, MISS LULU BETT actually Co-Stars Milton Sills, opposite Lois Wilson, and not Wallace Reid. Which one am I thinking of? I can't recall the title? Anyway, it's a good one and was on DVD from Image. TCM could easily show either of those.

Yes, VALLEY OF THE GIANTS was found with Wally. And the latter remake with Milton Sills also exists. I've heard good things about from people who have seen it at festivals.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings