Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for the title of a film seen on a commercial--Please help!

ClassicFilmsyMusic

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on the TCM forum. At a young age, I began to appreciate the importance and history of classic films, and I enjoy them very much! Hopefully my fellow film-addicts can help me out? :-)

I'm looking for the title of a film that I saw a clip of on a "Now Playing" commercial. This commercial currently airs on TCM, showing clips from various films.

Anyway, at one point a clip was shown of a film in color. It showed a woman (blonde), being kissed by a man. I can't recall what the man looked like exactly, but at one point he began kissing her neck. The film looked very interpretive and interesting. Judging from the color and circumstances, I would think the film was made sometime in between 1940 and 1960/70. Does anyone have an idea as to what this is?

I really enjoy those types of romace films, and I've been curious about this for a long time! Answers would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings