Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some Like it Hot

honeybeetoo

Looks like March 3rd, Saturday, at 8 pm (essentials time). *Some Like It Hot* has gotten a lot of TCM air time recently, some posters here would say too much. No knock on the film, just that some people get obsessed with counting how often certain movies get repeated over and over. In the future go to the top right of this screen (the white blank) and enter a movie title or actor name and do a search. You can access a bio page and when the movie or actor may be on the schedule in the next month or two. Welcome to the boards, honeybeetoo, feel free to participate here.

Glad I could be of some help. There are a lot of useful features on the TCM site, just explore around and you'll see. Many people on the boards will help a "newbie" like yourself. The most active areas are at the top of the main page here, "Hot Topics" and "General Discussion" are the places to go first. Or go to the "Technical Issues" section to communicate with the TCM board moderators if you are having problems with some functions. For whatever reason, some people do have problems getting things to work from time to time. I'm no technician so I can't help you there, but they will work out your problems.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings