Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Twilight Zone Marathon on SciFi

Janet0312

• 10 months later...

I like the episodes with Burgess Meredith and William Shatner.....and also the episode where the train keeps returning to Willoughby. I also liked the episode with the person who's head was wrapped in gauze and she wound up being beautiful and the doctor and nurses had 1 huge eyeball and thick, distorted lips.

> {quote:title=Janet0312 wrote:}{quote}

> "Pool is geometry", Jonathan Winters says in "A Game of Pool". Wish I'd known that in 10th grade.

>

> "The Invaders" with Agnes Moorehead. Why didn't she just run out of the house???

Very cool! I dig so many of these episodes, too many to remember all I love! So many great ones! I used to do the Sci Fi Marathon but I'm cool with skipping it the last few years. I get Me-TV and they run TZ 6 evenings per week, so I'm down. Hope you enjoyed it!

I like Twilight Zone. I watched some of the marathon on SciFi, but way too many commercials. I have to buy the DVD. I have Odd Couple marathon on - that show is hilarious. There is also a Honeymooners marathon, but I've seen most of those episodes, but still enjoy watching the Honeymooners too.

One of the hardest questions to answer is, "What's you favorite *Twilight Zone* episode?"

No sooner do you name ONE, another pops into your head!

I'm not even gonna try. I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy.

Sepiatone

Jezebelle, you said a mouthful there. I continually refer to many of the episodes as applicable to current events.

As in the Vic Morrow and "Combat!" thread, I'd need a bit of time to nominate my favorite "Twilight Zone" episodes by title instead of describing them as "you know, the one where . . . . "

Twilight Zone is good. I've seen most episodes, some are great, some are mediocre. Has anyone mentioned the episode with Dick York where the coin is turned on it's side? How about the episode where these small people are trying to stand on top of one another and try to climb up a cylindrical wall - and at the end of the show, they are actually some little dolls that were tossed into a salvation army bin at Christmas time. I loved that episode.

There are so many great "Twilight Zone" episodes that I'm hard pressed to come up with a #1.

Among my top 10, however, would be "Steel" with Lee Marvin -- about the robot boxers. In addition to mighty fine acting, I love the noir-ish feel created by lighting and camera work.

If you haven't seen it, check out this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYTcKk4gwyA

In my Netflix queue is "Real Steel" (2011) with Hugh Jackman. According to Netflix: "In a future world where flesh-and-blood boxers have been replaced by towering mechanized fighters . . ."

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings