Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thriller

Janet0312

> . . . Shatner still have his real hair?

Well, if you want to really get up close and check him out, he's currently appearing "live" on Broadway in a one man show, "*Shatner's World: We All Just Live in It*.” Starting at around 6:30 in the evening, you can occasionally see a few Trekkies standing around the Music Box Theater, hoping to catch a glimpsed of their idol "Captain James T. Kirk" arrive!

> Mr6666 . . .

Well, Howdy there! Yep, that's our pretty little gal from good old Bugtussle, Tennessee.

Mr. MP, I think Shatner is a hoot. I actually enjoyed his Raw Nerve, as well as his Priceline adverts. I'm sorry they saw fit to throw him over the cliff.

Of course, I don't know if he's a jerk in R/L, but he appears to not take himself too seriously. How can he? He has limited talent, he has to know it, and yet he's made a gazillion bucks, for which I admire him.

And in that Y/T clip, that seems to be his real hair!

Have to admire Shatner for his willingness to poke fun at himself. And to do so while still coming off like one on an ego trip.

Now, back to the subject.

Some say a "Thriller" is the type of movie others call "Horror flicks". MY definition is: If the movie keeps you on the edge of your seat not knowing what's coming up next, and shocking last night's dinner into your pants...THAT'S a "thriller". needn't be gross or gory, just super suspenseful.

I've seen plenty of them in my time, but one I remember that was a surprise. A bunch of us went to a local drive-in to see the movie "Let's Scare Jessica To Death", which we found out should have been called "Let's BORE Jessica To Death". But on the same bill was an unheard of flick called "Daddy's Gone A-Hunting" which starred Paul Burke. MAN, That flick had us jumping in our car seats several times. Nothing paranormal or supenatural, just good writing and pacing.

Sepiatone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings