Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to tell if a film scheduled to be shown on TCM?

wadial

I recall being able to look up a film in the TCMDb and if it were scheduled to be seen on TCM it would give the date and time. Further if it was not, you could ask for an email advice for when it became scheduled. Is it gone or is it just that I can't find it.

Thanks

Wadial

I was just checking some titles yesterday and it was working. What you need to do is search on the movie title in TMCDb and it will bring up a list of movies that match your search. Check this list of matched movies and click on the one that best matches the title you want. Along the top will be a banner with the title and year of the movie. If the movie is scheduled, the date and time will be there along with a request for an email reminder. If there is no schedule or email reminder then the movie isn't immediately scheduled. I checked on some that were scheduled to show this coming May, and the May schedule isn't even posted yet.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings