Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for the name of an old movie

Pk47

When I was little I saw a movie that scared the heck out of me. It ended with the blind dead scientist husband revealed he was still alive. I think the home laboratory exploded. The final screen was "Sweet Dreams". I want to see the movie again !please help me find out the name.

Some clarification would help.

1. There was a blind scientist who was thought dead, but at the end of the film, he showed up alive? Did he reveal himself to his wife? Then the laboratory exploded? Did he cause the explosion?

2. In the final scene, someone said "Sweet Dreams," or were those words shown on screen?

It was on tv in the mid 1970's and I was about 7. I remember the (dead) scientist was scaring the wife. Maybe she tried to kill him? At the end he revieled himself to her from the top of the staircase. I don't recall when the explosion actually happened Creepy. Instead of the standard words printed on the movie screen of "The End" it read "Sweet Dreams".

Thank you so much for your help!It is the Night Walker. I didn't remember anything about the dreams she was having. I watched the extended trailer and it brought back such fear that I can't wait to see it again! thank you thank you thank you-Pauline

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings