Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LILAC TIME 35 Millimeter Screening March 7th!

gagman66

happy.gif Yeah! George Fitzmaurice *LILAC TIME (1928)* Starring Colleen Moore and Gary Cooper in 35 Millimeter! A rare 35 Millimeter screening on March 7th at 7.30 PM. Although 80 minutes seems a bit short for 11 reels. So I wonder if this is complete or not? :? Or if a complete print still exists? doesn't sound like it.

I'll keep my eye out for a Cinefamily Trailer like many of the presentations they have had. I sure hope there is one, with brief clips. Gee, wish I could be there. Long, long ways from California. Great photo of Colleen and Coop pictured. Don't know if this have the vintage scoring track or not? My understanding is the Firn-A phone track long considered lost, was found and restored some years ago. I know there was a a live event with the track back in 2003. If only we could get a TCM debut.I've waited for well over a decade.

Here is the link with more deatails:

[www.cinefamily.org/films/the-silent-treatment/|http://www.cinefamily.org/films/the-silent-treatment/]

ColleenMooreandGaryCooperJeanneAndPhilip

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings