Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Festival Pass Arrived Today!

darrylfxanax

Cool!

I love the graphics for this year's Festival. Does the pass feature the new artwork on it? If so, which of the "scenes" is on your pass?

DId you get the red "Glamour Girl", the green "Dancing Couple"? Or my favorite - the blue "Aviator". That one is really nice. Or one of the others?

Kyle In Hollywood

I agree, Kyle. I think this year's art is very good. I saw the examples you mentioned, as well. I have the deep-pink "Lovers", against a full moon backdrop. Looks more like purple online, though. I really like the dancing couple best, with those gams and that twirling skirt!

@Kyle! I've seen the top three pass levels via fb!

classic is the red lady with pearls

essential is Fred and Ginger dancing in green

spotlight is the couple against the moon backdrop in purple.

maybe someone with a matinee pass can tell us what their pass came with?

there does seem to be unused icons this year.

Hopefully they will all end up on an awesome shirt!

*"maybe someone with a matinee pass can tell us what their pass came with? there does seem to be unused icons this year. Hopefully they will all end up on an awesome shirt!"* - Emberly

Thanks for the info on the artwork on the various passes.

Besides the "Matinee Pass", I think the other "unused" artwork is used on passes for the "Staff", for V.I.P.s and/or for media credentials.

And I concede. As of March 6th, a Film Festival update is now "overdue."

Kyle In Hollywood

*"Hopefully they will all end up on an awesome shirt!"* - Emberly

Look what I found!

TShirt01

How's that for "awesome"?

The TCM Shop has that T-shirt and ones with individual pieces of artwork too. And coffee mugs. And iPhone cases like this one with my favorite design.

AviatorPhoneCase

One can see all the merchandise by clicking on the "Shop" link in the banner at the top of the page. Then choose "TCM Gear".

Kyle In Hollywood

• 4 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings