Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

skimpole

Last night I saw the David Fincher version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. In striking contrast to Zodiac which was largely as clear as a bell, despite the inherently ambiguous nature of the movie, there are clear problems in the logic in the murder case here. Two come to mind. What does the reporter's daughter say to her father that makes him undertand what Harriet Venger's list means? And how did they find the woman who conveniently photographed the killer in a decades old parade?

The daughter tells the reporter that the names on the list are some how associated with chapters in the Bible. The movie left me cold - I really don't understand why this became such an international best seller- "Zodiac" on the other hand was much better.

Yes, I know the daughter somehow got her father to link the list with biblical verses. But how did she do that? (As for the photographer in the parade photo, I think I remember how they found her. They found what she was actually photographing, and tracked the photographer as the widow of the carpenter or something that she photographed.)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings