Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tourist Attraction Discounts ??

Looking forward to this year's Festival and am wondering if any tourist attraction discounts will be offered again this year. I was considering buying a Go Los Angeles Card mostly for the Hollywood attractions but have since read about discounts offered in previous years through the Festival passes, and I don't want to double up. Anything like this in the wind for 2012?

Carol, I haven't heard anything yet, and I didn't read anything about it on the recent update.

Have you read about the recent update? Don't you love it?

(http://i.cnn.net/v5cache/TCM/Files/Dynamic/i159/tcmcff2012_3.8filmsandtalentrelease_030820120206.pdf)

But maybe they will announce specials at the beginning of the festival or have flyers in our goodie bags.

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh, SueSue, I was so excited by the contents of the press release that I neglected to respond. Yes, all these new names in the lineup are exciting, indeed. Love your blog from last year's festival and appreciate all you do to set the mood ... would love to meet you at the Festival this year!