Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for the Name of An Old Sad Romance Movie I saw in the '60's

cheerleader

The movie was about a man with 2 small children (a boy and a girl) who lost his wife. He met and fell in love with another woman and either wanted to marry or married the woman, but the children didn't want him to be with the woman. At the end of the movie, the father dies I think either in a car crash or a plane crash, can't remember, but the children end up coming back to ask the woman if they could live with her. Of course she said yes. They were well dressed little kids. It was very sad at the end. If anyone knows the name of this movie or who the actors were, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Boy you were right, I did have some details wrong. It's been over 40 years since I saw this movie. I woke up to catch the ending to it on TCM a few months back, and it stayed in my head trying to remember what the title was and how it all played out. Thanks to your resourcefulness, I was able to find and watch the entire movie on youtube tonight! Thanks a million!! This is a great Board.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings