Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying to find name of movie

beardedad

{font:Calibri}I am looking for a film I seen when I was a boy but I do not remember the name of it. It was teenage comedy about a group that visits a haunted house. One of the boys is an inventor and invents a car that is smart. At the end of the movie the car finds the crooks behind a wall in the living room of the haunted house.{font}

Thank you for the replies. I will answer the questions below.

When were you a boy? It was in the 60"

Did you see it on TV or in a theater? I saw it on TV

Color or B&W? IT was B & W

Wide screen or regular? Regular

Was it an old movie when you saw it, or a new one at that time? It was an old one

I look at the summery for The Ghost of Dragstrip Hollow and I don't think that this is the one I saw. I do not think the story had anything to do with dragracing.

I have no idea if this is the film you are asking about. The end of that film has the car going to the fireplace, a button is pressed in this car that was invented by the kid, the wall opens and a man who was haunting the house is there. You can go to TCM's database and read the whole synoposis of the film.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings