Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fatal (or Not!) Attraction

Heroin's planned nuptials are canceled by a business scandal while she is traveling cross country for the wedding. Stranded in a cowtown - turned oil boomtown, she unpacks her trunks and winds up selling most of her trousseau. In a town with suddenly more money than fashion, she makes enough to start herself up in that business -- a dress shop.

A local rancher falls for her, seriously, and courts her. But he wants her to come and be a housewife and that would stunt her plans for the business she is working to build. The wildcatters find oil on his land now, and he joins the ranks of the newly rich. With his new clout, he influences the local banker to finance the expansion of her business, because that's what she wants. Her fashionable store becomes a local institution.

Thanks. I checked YouTube and they have it. I may watch it that way. I guess something is better than nothing!

next:

A woman regrets her affair with a man. He refuses to accept that she won't marry him and then threatens to show her wealthy father the letters she's written to him.

He has to travel in connection with his writing assignments. Then she finds out he had returned to town a couple of times -- without coming back to her. "It means he's getting what he wants somewhere else." She visits him at his apartment on an afternoon. They make love while her daughter waits in the car. Then he tells her she has to leave, because he has a date.

This will not go unavenged.

Edited by: flashback42 on Apr 19, 2012 12:27 AM

She has some skills, some resources, some moves. A break-in at his home. Some completed journalistic work disappears from his computer.

He's shouting outside her door, screaming threats. waking the neighborhood. Breaks a window and reaches in; she stabs his hand.

Good Morning to you too, flash. The book and film were a favorite for me and my girls. My daughter wrote to the author and she sent her an autographed copy of the book.

next:

Guys better stay away from these 2

A fatal attraction happens more than once.