Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New thread: movies climb upwards

danjw

This is my first thread, so in the words of the inimitable Deborah Kerr "be kind." The idea is I willl name a movie with a number in the title. The next reply will be a number higher than the previous entry. Hopefully (though not necessarily) the next movie will be close in numerical value than the preceding one. Also to make the thread interesting include a fact (silly,obvious,obscure,personal) about the mentioned movie. Okay here goes:

*LESS THAN ZERO* (In which art comes dangerously close to imitating life for star Robert Downey Jr.).

(if the thread is popuar we would begin again after reacing the ultimate number)

*Three on a Match (1932) -* filmed pre-Hollywood production code and is included in the TCM "Forbidden Hollywood Collection, Volume Two"

It looks like we're playing in stereo tonight!

Edited by: CarolAirey on Mar 13, 2012 11:52 PM

*10 (1979):* Due to this film, Bo Derek became an overnight sensation due to her unusual corn-row braids and scenes running on a Mexican beach in little more than a flesh-colored bikini. The film also turned Edwards' career around.

{font:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif}*15 Minutes (2001).* The title comes from the famous quote by artist Andy Warhol {font}{font:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif}who said in the future everyone will be famous for "15 minutes." {font}

*24* (THIS MOVIE IS IN PRE-PRODUCTION AND ACTUALLY FOX HAS HALTED PLANS TO MAKE IT BUT HEY IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE AND KIEFER SUTHERLAND HAS WON AN OSCAR FOR BEST ACTOR). PLAYING FAST AND LOOSE WITH THE RULES, FORGIVE ME.

Archived