Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free WI-FI Access

I'm hoping that someone from the TCM staff can answer.

1) Will there be free WI-FI access again this year at The Hollywood Roosevelt, for those who are guests? (It was really helpful last year).

2) Will there be another free WI-FI area, near The Egyptian (or another location)?

Thank you.

Good question, 'countess'. Hopefully there is a plan afoot to address that situation.

For what it's worth, the Festival website now features a big "Official Partner" logo for Verizon, Read into that what you will.

Kyle In Hollywood

I sent this question to guest services at the Roosevelt, and they tell me that wifi is included in our room rates, so we can be posting pictures and updates to keep all our friends at home informed and jealous!

I carry a wi-fi hotspot (no punning here). I have to have mobile access for work. Last year I used it all through my stay at the Roosevelt and didn't know about their free access until the end of my stay.

Now, I'm not saying I'm the place to be, but...draw your own conclusions.

David in Seattle

Even if you're not a guest at the Roosevelt you can go down to the front desk and purchase access there to their access spot. If memory serves me it's $10 a day and you just go to a website and enter your credit card number to get going.

I'm assuming the free access (if there is any in 2012) will be in the Egyptian Theater's courtyard again

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings